Sign in to follow this  
Bas

Hi All !

Just Registered not too long ago ( less than 24 hrs)

I had purchased a firestone (Little country) headphone Amp + Spit Fire DAC from Jaben Networks on 17th Sept 2006.

Still Looking to try/test out different headphones before I decide which one to get .

My Music Preference : I am more of a all rounder i listens to all genres of music

Looking forward to hear more recommendation from u guys !

Cheers!

PS:Mr Wilson Hoped u still remember me :P

Welcome on board. Hope you find ur dream phones soon. Nothing to recommend to you as i'm also kinda new.

Hmm..shouldn't this be in the Home Equipment section? :P

Edited by Nu_Omega

welcome! and sorry for your wallet :)

i must say the little country is a fantastic buy. i love it too and im saving for it now :)

Welcome Bas, :rclxms:

Nice amp u got there... with the matching DAC somemore. It's "the" next amp I plan to upgrade to.

I am happy and enjoying my music from Beyers DT990 (also recently from Jaben), which I find rather versatile for most music genres... but Best for you to tryout & hear for yourself which brands/models of cans best suit your listening Preferences.

Well at least from your purchases, can see you've got some upgrading power. The Dealers here will be pleased.

Welcome again to this forum where most everyone encourages each other to spend more money for audio bliss or eargasms.

Cheers. :whistle:

Welcome to the forum and sorry for your wallet!

Im sure alot of your questions will have already been answered but if u cant find any from the search result, alot of the guys here will be ready with suggestions and answers for you.

Cheers!

Hi!

Once again Thank you guys for ur warm welcome ! :D

I am still trying to change my perception on "how to attain eargasm" the headphile way !

and i am starting to get the "feeling " already lol

Cheers!

Bas,