Sign in to follow this  
Deinel

WTS: Sony MZ-RH910 MD Player (Black)

Hi guys. I am trying my luck now in selling my what once was precious MD player. Below are the information i put it out in point form for better understanding of the unit.

Date purchased: 12 February 2006

Purchased price: 1 X MD unit = S$335.00 + 5 X 1GB Hi-MD = S$60.00

Total = S$395.00

Other accessories included: 10 X Sony Neige 74min MD unopened, 2 X Sony Neige, 1 X Sony Neige (these 3

Neige are different year versions), 1 X TDK Musik Jack 74min Red.

Cosmetic condition: 9/10 - No major scratches here. Very fine scratches visible only when you tilt to certain

angle of the shiny surface.

Technical condition: 10/10 - Works very well and has no reported faults till now.

Packaging: Box is still in good condition along with the accessories. Original earphones, remote control,

charger, MD link cable (dunno how to use) all not used before.

Includes receipts, unfilled warranty, instruction manual and SonicStage 3.0 CD-Rom.

Reason for selling: I first bought the MD because i thought it kinda looked cool 'cause of its old school

method of inserting the MDs. But as soon as i bought it i was kinda let down by its lack of

chinese character support. So just 2 weeks ago i went and bought a second hand

Creative Zen Xtra 60GB (somehow i like big, bulky and old products :party: ) and had

loved it since. I've been to www.minidisc.org and audiotstation.com and found out that this

model is being sought after now and it is out of production. I dunno whether people here

will want it as the MD community here is very small. So for this sale it is targeted to those

real MD enthusiasts who really know the product well.

Sorry but i do not have pictures as i have no camera and do not have the time to take pics.

Means of selling: I only do meetups as i'm not a seasoned seller online, dont know how to post items, i

stay in camps mon to sats, and i also want the buyer to inspect the unit first. Willing to do

transactions at buyer's convenience tho only at weekends.

Selling price: For now, im asking for a price of S$280.00. Price is negotiable.

Interested buyers please contact me at 81331231.

Edited by Deinel