lucifix

MO: Earphonesolutions.com; Anyone Interested?

how about gst?

any assurance from your side?

Hey, I am unable to provide you any form of assurance. If your package gets lost, thats really beyond me.

I am able to provide you with the proof of purchase and invoice and everything, but if the package is lost, you would have to work out something with vPost and earphonesolutions.com.

Assurance? Yes, we will take down each others NIRC and stuff like that, sign a T&C.

The smaller the group the better as it is easier to do this.

thanks.

Gerald

amazon's best price and list price are way too high compared to earphonesolutions

Ops haha i wasnt paying attention at shure price cos i was looking at UE Super Hi 5 pro which costs 169.90 compared to earphonesolutions which is 189.99

Hey, I am unable to provide you any form of assurance. If your package gets lost, thats really beyond me.

I am able to provide you with the proof of purchase and invoice and everything, but if the package is lost, you would have to work out something with vPost and earphonesolutions.com.

Assurance? Yes, we will take down each others NIRC and stuff like that, sign a T&C.

The smaller the group the better as it is easier to do this.

thanks.

Gerald

i think his assurance meant you not run road with our $. personally, i'm okay as long as i know you're not imaginary, plus NRIC.

besides, if the shipment gets lost, that's not really our fault (unless you gave the wrong posting address), and singpost and/or earphonesolutions will definitely have to take responsibility for screwing all of us involved.

check your pm :)

Okay guys, I am going down to Stereo Electronics/Jaben on Monay to decide which pair I would be ordering from earphonesolutions.com.

Please let me know which pair you want etc.. by PM or on this thread.

I would be ordering soon I guess, hopefully by next week.

I don't want to regret buying it -_-

Thanks.

Gerald