Sign in to follow this  
Absolute0

FS: Headamp GS-1

Same ad I put up on Head-fi. Realised I would prefer to sell the amps locally since shipping overseas costs a bomb.

I have the following amps for sale:

1. 3-month old black Headamp GS-1 in mint condition. $1050. Now $980. Let's make this $OLD since it's Chinese New Year. Like on Head-fi, buyer can purchase my Grover UR8's at a discounted price of $108.

There is a new module in development stages, and Justin has promised to trade the modules with me when the new ones are out at no additional charge. I can help facilitate the exchange should the buyer decide to pursue this course. This offer is only valid for our forumers.

GS-1 SOLD.

IPB Image

IPB Image

2. 3-month old Singlepower PPX3-Slam with 6SN7 driver tube in mint condition. Black Gate cathode capacitors upgrade (worth US$185). Comes with 2 x Raytheon 5687 tubes, a high quality NOS 6SN7 driver tube, and a couple of other medium grade NOS tubes all sent to me by Mikhail. Looking for $OLD.

Prices are firm, since they are already at a substantial discount, and you would be saving a lot on shipping.

Auditions for serious buyers only. Priority to those who do not request auditions as I have been really busy, and auditions can be troublesome when you have disagreeable parents. Of course, be assured that the amps are in perfect working condition. I hope my standing in this forum inspires enough confidence.

With regards to why I am selling the amps:

1. I am pleased with both, and could live with either. I really don't use them enough to justify keeping both.

2. If I manage to sell both, then I will use the money to fund an amp upgrade.

PPX3-Slam sold.

GS-1 still available. Since Christmas is around the corner, I would drop the price further to $999, strictly self-collect at Marsiling. Offer expires on 24th Dec.

At the exchange rate of 1.49SGD to 1USD it'd be cheaper if I bought from your Head-Fi thread :o

Which bank would offer that exchange rate?

I would gladly sell at the USD price quoted on Head-fi to any local buyer who is willing to pay by paypal, since I would be investing the funds in a new amp imported from overseas.

Let's make this $OLD since it's Chinese New Year. Like on Head-fi, buyer can purchase my Grover UR8's at a discounted price of $108.