Sign in to follow this  
Tournesol2000

TI evaluation Module op amp- help needed please

Does anyone have any experience with the OPAMPEVM- SOT23 module? I have one and want to make a headphone amp with it, but being a newbie, I am not sure how to.

any help will be welcom.

thanks

I don't think you need such a module. Just take the opamp and either solder it to a browndog adaptor, solder the ic to the board or plug the opamp into a socket (assuming it's DIP already).

mind to show us the datasheet?

I think that module is mainly for educational and development purpose, do you get that from school?

Pegasus, do you know what the module is? don't draw conclusion before you know what it is and give unconstructive suggestion.

I always like to explore new things and like others who do the same. Sticking to the old ways of doing things and always think in the box will make no improvement.

Really seems limited considering that the board only uses 5V.

http://www.instructables.com/id/EAZDF6J2S5EPA8L4K4/

Anyhow, for those who are really want to try out SOIC based amps, I guess this is one way to test without having to solder the SOIC. I'll say that learning to solder that SOIC allows you to roll the opamp in your amp is a better idea.

I don't think you need such a module. Just take the opamp and either solder it to a browndog adaptor, solder the ic to the board or plug the opamp into a socket (assuming it's DIP already).

Well, let' see your previous post.

If you knew the EVM/module = PCB, does this sentence make sense??

I don't think you need such a PCB. Just take the opamp and either solder it to a browndog adaptor, solder the ic to the board or plug the opamp into a socket (assuming it's DIP already).

someone asked whether he can make an amp using that module? not how to solder SOIC on the board . my point is please don't anyhow give suggestion and confuse the newbie before you know what it is.

I am glad that you did your homework for your last 2 posts. That's what we want in DIY forum, facts and ideas, not boast and showing off.

Edited by huangyong