Sign in to follow this  
redalf

Amp for MS2i & AD900?

I have a SR80, MS2i, AD900 and KSC75. All of which are very efficient cans. I'm using my headphones on my notebook using ext USB DAC, and will not be upgrading cause i'm overseas. I'm thinking of getting a cheap (<$50) amp, but not sure if they are worth it cause these are efficient cans... and i will not be able to test it before buying... wat u guys say? shd i get an amp or i shd just live with wat i have now??

Guest Cruise

with a budget of $50 i think the best u can get is a LDM..

Depending on wats ur aim of getting the amp, if im at ur preference, i would keep e $50 and save up for a better amp such as e GoVibes V5 which synergise MS2i pretty well.. u can get it from jaben for like below $200?

ok, maybe $50 is a little too low, maybe $150... the thing is that i'm overseas and can only get my friend to help me bring over. i wont be able to test it, so will like to know if there are any cheap amps that is suitable for both MS2i and AD900...

a Xenos-REP isnt bad too and its slightly over 100 . You have to test for yourself though. I have the same headphones as you hehe

err... mine is AD900, not A900 leh... how does the Xenos compare to Go Vibe for MS2i?