Sign in to follow this  
jeg_elsker

[Want To Find] V-Moda Vibes

I would like to find V-Moda Vibes, Gunmetal Black colour. But if it's really rare, then the gold colour is good enough. I preffer it new though, but if someone in this forum has it, in good condition, and willing to sell it with "good" price, of course i can consider bout it.

But please note that i need to audition the phone first before buying. I'm fed up with "fancy" reviews. besides, my ears are my ears. Some phone may sound good to others, but it may sound weird in my ears. LoLz.. so i'll let my ears to decide :D

Any offer, just give me a PM and i'll reply you as soon as possible.

Oh!!! that's a good price!!! anyone can confirm for me? Hehehe.. but i thot wheelock got plenty of shops inside there? anyone can point out for me? Thanks in advance :D :D

I saw it at e-life @ Suntec. If you take the escalator up, down left, e-life is there and it's the shop the sell alot of Apple stuff... you can give it a try there, but not sure about the price though.

when is the last time you saw it there? any phone number or website or e-mail to contact the shop?

When was the last time I saw it there? Eh... about 1.5 weeks ago... they display it on a glass door shelf.

Just go in and ask them and tell will show it to you... and I think they have Shures too...

I can't remember the shop name.... I think it is either EpiCentre or EMC2...

Aiyah... just go, up the escalator, turn left.... you won't miss it one... trust me...

EpiCentre@Suntec

3 Temasek Boulevard

#02-179 Suntec City Mall

Singapore 038983

Tel: +65 6835 8168

Fax: +65 6337 8246

Store Opening Hours:

Daily : 11.30 am to 9.30 pm

hehehe.. i'm not in singapore, i'm in KL. i'll be going to singapore two weeks later. imagine me bringing heavy travel bags, back pack and everything go to the shop then they say "outta stock!" omg.. shock!! lolz.. guess imma try to call em tomolo. Thanx for the phone number bro ^^. Much appreciated :D :D :D