Sign in to follow this  
Braxton

shipping (for anyone but preferably shop owners)

to shop owners who are paying alot on shipping fees,and who are sending stuffs to oversea oftenly (refering to small items,not big & bulky ones),i can help you to send it at a low price.

depends on whether you want to consolidate the items and send it or send by a few.

however,shipping fee depend on the weight.

the shipping charge should not be exceeding at a particular amount,i have to double confirm with it again.

for instance,normally if you are sending anything lighter than 500 grams to somewhere in USA,you have to pay SGD100 using this particular courier service,but if i send for you,i am paying by staff price.

(because this is a public forum,i will not disclose the company name)

of course nothing is free lah,i'm not trying to do charity (but who knows i might in the future? :blush: ).

PM me if you are interested.

to moderators & admins: i know this is not the right place to put such a topic,but i can't post new topic under 'offers/announcements'.would be glad if you could shift this thread for me,thanks in advance!

I am not sure if this contravenes the code of conduct as an employee of the unnamed company. Please note that this forum will not be responsible for any consequences as a result of this service provided by the above member.

Anyhow, I will leave this in the Classifieds for the time being. You are advised to conduct your correspondence via PM.