cgmx2

intro earphone (budget <$200)

Hi i m kinda new here

hey guys i have iriverH320 which is abt 2-3 yrs old and panasonic RP-HJE50. Both were working perfectly fine until 1 day 1 side of my RP-HJE50 went blank :no:. I tried many shops to get another RP-HJE50 but couldnt find it (prob 2 old) and i gotten a sennheiser CX300 on inpulse which i found it 2 be rather bassy although it blocks more noise.....so can any 1 introduce a gd pair of earphone tt is below $200. I listen to mostly rock and metal and prefers the sound to be clear rather than bassy. And also i tot of buying a smaller nano for easier portability compared 2 my big fat iriver. So any1 can introduce mi a gd pair tt fits both my iriver as well as my soon to come nano???

thx

simple go for Um1 or Sf3 both are good for rock genre and they are the best in your budget

go do a search around the forum for more info bout these two

-back to cabal-

Its still best to let your own ears decide. Drop by one of the shops with a fixed budget in mind, and try those within your budget until you find one that you like.

BTW, please let me know if you wanna sell that h320, I might be interested.

haha i dun tink i will b selling iriver la, the sound quality is quite gd but the only problem is wif the size, its 2 hugh, i will b bringning out if only i m carrying a bag, hmmm i tot of getting sf3 at IT fare

Its still best to let your own ears decide. Drop by one of the shops with a fixed budget in mind, and try those within your budget until you find one that you like.

Errr, can we try out the IEMs? I was at Hungs and they refused. Thought it's quite logical because personally i think it can be really disgusting (saw a pair of e2c at Apple Shop@Wheelock... 1 word... ewwww)

Anyway, perhaps the OP should consider the etys also, since you mentioned you want something "clear". It's just a little above your budget though.

Hi i m kinda new here

hey guys i have iriverH320 which is abt 2-3 yrs old and panasonic RP-HJE50. Both were working perfectly fine until 1 day 1 side of my RP-HJE50 went blank :no:. I

thx

I had a pair of the panasonics too. The wire got kinda "spongy" and the outer layer splitted and I could see the copper wires. sigh.

and its up to your ears to decide which is the best -_-