Sign in to follow this  
huangyong

Looking for Atlas Compass Cable

Atlass Compass Coaxial Cable

user posted image

ATLAS COMPASS

user posted image (Five stars)

"We've been impressed with every Atlas cable we've come across so far, and the Compass is no different. It's simple looking, but well designed blend of plugs and conductors has produced excellent results. The tonal balance is spot-on. No part of the frequency spectrum gains undue prominence, so instruments retain their natural timbre. Detail resolution is excellent too. While no cable can add detail the Compass loses far less of it than most similarly priced rivals. Add excellent dynamics, fine timing and rock-solid attack into the equation, and we have no doubts in recommending this cable very highly indeed.",by www.hifi.org.uk

I've seen this cable 2 months ago in Penang, M'sia, when i visit my relatives there. Is any one know whether can i find it in Singapore?? or somebody have it and want to sell....... rolleyes.gif

check this out, it's really a nice cable:

http://www.hifi.org.uk/products/dvi_produc...cts.php#compass

If you know it please reply, ok....pls... unsure.gif

Edited by huangyong

pls....i am waiting for days for replies.... yawn.gif

do you heard of this bramd before????? blink.gifwacko.gif

Edited by huangyong

It seems very likely that no one here has used it before hence no replies rolleyes.gif .

If all else fails try emailing the company directly. We don't know everything & can't do everything for you, you know.