Sign in to follow this  
jmmtn4aj

WTS: Westone UM2

Comes with receipt, paperwork, 5 or 6 pairs of unused foamies, case, and that's about it. No box, no warranty (I think)

Looking for $350. Selling to pay for a camera, and I would appreciate it if the buyer contacts me when he wants to sell it or get rid of it, as I would love to have it back.

If it comes with receipt means warrantee still there. U dont need the box to warrantee. If u have posted this like 1 week earlier I will probably get it lol

Receipt is dated 9/28/2005, so if it's a two year warranty it should still be there for awhile. From earphonesolutions.

Shoot me an offer above 300. I'm looking for a quick sale. 200 is far too low and bidding isn't allowed :)

wa bro.... this kind of stuff no warranty gonna be hard... but anyways gd luck on ur sales =)

Why so? Headphones, speakers and earphones are some of the simplest electronics in terms of components (although acoustical design of the drivers and housing is a challenging task). I still have AT headphones made in 1988, and I'm using speakers made in the 1980s. All the earphones that have spoilt spoiled because the drivers blew, but that only happens in cheap earphones. The UM2 has a much higher power ceiling and tolerance