Kube

UE Super.fi Pro 5 fitting

My e2g wires finally gave way... and I decided it was time to upgrade :D.

Got myself sf pro 5... and I've been loving every miinute of it!! Actually was edging closer to the e3c at first... but there was this really enthusiastic kid at SE that convinced me to switch over.

Compared to the e2g, out of the box... very clear! The bass is tight and the highs are clear. It's as if a veil has been been parted in my ears.

One beef with them though is the fitting. Must ask others who have this... can you get a tight fit? I can get proper fit... as in sound is clear, ears are comfortable. But isolation seems to belacking a bit. Maybe this was because I'm too used to the e2g's? Using the smallest of the rubber tips. The medium sized rubber tipped did fine, actually... but felt loost and it also pops out of my ear canals if I try to squeeze them in.

if u really can't get used of the Sf's its time to sell off and change to maybe a Um2 or E4c

The sf5pros are rather big units so smaller ears might find it uncomfortable. That said, the pain is worth the music you get. Lol. And yea the flip side (fs) mod is worth a shot though SQ is altered quite abit as a result.

have tried both normal and FS methods for my SF5Pro

still prefer the normal way of wearing them

i'm using the smallest flange too...

all i did is everytime i will pull my ear back alittle before inserting the IEM

this way i will get a perfect seal

:thumbup:

all i did is everytime i will pull my ear back alittle before inserting the IEM

this way i will get a perfect seal

:thumbup:

Same here!