Sign in to follow this  
chuanvs4121

About Shure SE210

:D hi,i wan to knw the SE210 is available in Singapore ono.....and how much for it?i wan to upgrade from my EX90...compare with E3C,which one is better.. :Dand any recommand for IEm under $250SGD Edited by chuanvs4121

:D hi,i wan to knw the SE210 is available in Singapore ono.....and how much for it?i wan to upgrade from my EX90...compare with E3C,which one is better.. :D

Probably should bring your EX90 to stereo or Jeban and do a one on one comparison. EX90 is actually pretty good (I know cos I have 1 pair) ...

i knw EX90 good but it isolate sux.. :bash:

I can't speak much on behalf of shure, I have UE SF5Pro...

Edited by hnx676

how much u bought the 5PRO and where u bought?much more better than EX90?:Di will buy a pair of new IEM tis wednesday... :P

I got the older package model from stereo. Just asked them for the special price when you are there.

The sound stage presentation are more up-front for UE. More lay back for EX90. If you like analytical earphone you will like UE, but it will expose all the short-coming of your source and amplification. EX90 is more forgiving and also improve when using with a good amp ...

Getting a new pair of IEM this Wednesday? Enjoy and have fun... :beer:

lol,special price???

More like a clearance sales price la ... But that is a while back and not sure if it's still available now ...

Edited by hnx676