Sign in to follow this  
heatzz

Which In-Ear Phone to get for my PSP?

Planning to get a good In-Ear Phone to use on my PSP, you guys know PSP's sound pretty soft as compare to other MP3s devices.

I come across this 3 In-Ear phone which i think is pretty good as they meet my budget but dunno which to choose between them.

My Budget is about $50-60.

The Cresyn LMX-E630 sounds like a very good 1 from the review I have seen.

Here's the link to Cresyn LMX-E630 image and description:

http://www.cresyn.com/eng/goods/read.php?s..._cate=Earphones

The Creative EP630 sounds pretty good but review complain that the cords arnt well build & also looks kind of cheap.

The Crossroads Mylar 3 which I heard from a friend that the Bass is good but oso complain by others that the cords looks kinda cheap.

Anyone can help me decide on which 1 is better? OR Recommend me a even better 1 from my options?

I need a Earphone which has strong bass and can bring out the volume of the PSP.

Edited by heatzz

Mylar 3:The cord is not bad, am using it now. if you wear it over your ears (which is more comfortable and reduce microphonics) it is super comfortable

Edited by eugen3

Mylar 3:The cord is not bad, am using it now. if you wear it over your ears (which is more comfortable and reduce microphonics) it is super comfortable

Ic, but where can I buy them in Singapore?

I am thinking of buying a good pair of In-Ear Phone at IT SHOW but i do not know if Mylar 3 or Cresyn is avaliable in the upcoming IT SHOW.

I am thinking of buying a good pair of In-Ear Phone at IT SHOW but i do not know if Mylar 3 or Cresyn is avaliable in the upcoming IT SHOW.

You can get it from Jaben on the 4th floor of the Adelphi.

Got a Cresyn LMX-E630SN for $38 at PC Show

$35 for the RL