Sign in to follow this  
dongdong

Best Price for Audio Technica ATH-ANC7

Hi there

I would like to find out where can I buy the above, what is the best price out there now?

Any one has any recommendation?

Prefer a shop in the near Toa Payoh, central or East.

Bluetin carries it and their 'shop' is near Braddell MRT...

I think Stereo Electronic has it too. You can pm Stereo (Aron Tan) for more info :)

Bluetin carries it and their 'shop' is near Braddell MRT...

I think Stereo Electronic has it too. You can pm Stereo (Aron Tan) for more info :)

Bluetin is a bit expensive, $304 dollars from their website. Budget about $250, I can get this price if I buy from USA.

Have PM Stereo for a quote.

Any place in Sim Lim selling?

got a pair from Hung Brothers at SLS.

still trying out the sound quality of the headphone, think have to burn in. The quality sound a bit raw.

paid $290, can get cheaper deal if you check the ebay, but not sure of the warranty.

Tried it on the bus, think In-ear earphone is still the best insulation on bus, the Audio Technica cannot cancel the irritating noise from Mobile TV.

But In-ear earphone is very uncomfortable for long haul flight. I tried an in ear noise cancelling earphone some time back, very painful after few hours, and inconveient when you need to move around.

So this phone is only worth it, if you are a frequent traveller. If you want a noise cancelling device for train/bus, got for In ear earphone, much cheaper and achieve the same result.

Edited by dongdong

[attachmentid=3835]B&H photo check website: http://www.bhphotovideo.com

The price is 199 but after adding freight, the price in Sing no longer attractive. Unless you are there & buy it, yes alot cheaper with some discount.

Bluetin is a bit expensive, $304 dollars from their website. Budget about $250, I can get this price if I buy from USA.

Have PM Stereo for a quote.

Any place in Sim Lim selling?

ANC7_lowest_price_USA.doc

paid $290, can get cheaper deal if you check the ebay, but not sure of the warranty.

Tried it on the bus, think In-ear earphone is still the best insulation on bus, the Audio Technica cannot cancel the irritating noise from Mobile TV.

But In-ear earphone is very uncomfortable for long haul flight. I tried an in ear noise cancelling earphone some time back, very painful after few hours, and inconveient when you need to move around.

So this phone is only worth it, if you are a frequent traveller. If you want a noise cancelling device for train/bus, got for In ear earphone, much cheaper and achieve the same result.

We have to be clear between noise isolation (In-Ear Bud type) & noise cancelling (those use for air traveller) type of headphones.

Noise isolation cuts off noise almost completely, dangerous if u use them in the street like cycling or running. Noise cancelling is different, u will still hear some noise in the back ground but, as u increase the volume of the music that u are listening, it will almost completely reduce the ambient noise.

I usually keep the volume with minimal ambience noise so that i will not miss my meals during my biz trips. :cans:

Btw, ANC7 can also be use as normal headphones. The 40mm close-black provides comfort & long hrs of usage.

Dear ppl, just to let u noe that if u guys are travelling & interested to get a ANC7, pls get it from the airport like Sprint Cass. Am not promoting for them but price wise is much lower. Warranty & service :thumbup:

Edited by earspeaker