Sign in to follow this  
Guest runaway

IEM for PSP and mp3 player

Guest runaway

hi guys, i know there are many choices out there such as shure e2g, UE Super.fi 3 Studio, UE Super.fi 5 Pro, Westone UM1, Crossroads Mylarthree etc.. but i don't which to choose. buget $200 max

uses: PSP - gaming, music & movies

: samsung k5- mp3

balanced sound, good clarity, good noise isolation and durability. design wise anything. if can, value for money

wanted to get the shure e2g due to decent reviews in the first place but read that it is overpriced, not that great and cheaper ones like crossroads mylarthree offer better value for money?

**what is the difference between UE super.fi studio 5EB and 5Pro?

hi guys, i know there are many choices out there such as shure e2g, UE Super.fi 3 Studio, UE Super.fi 5 Pro, Westone UM1, Crossroads Mylarthree etc.. but i don't which to choose. buget $200 max

uses: PSP - gaming, music & movies

: samsung k5- mp3

balanced sound, good clarity, good noise isolation and durability. design wise anything. if can, value for money

wanted to get the shure e2g due to decent reviews in the first place but read that it is overpriced, not that great and cheaper ones like crossroads mylarthree offer better value for money?

**what is the difference between UE super.fi studio 5EB and 5Pro?

Both 5eb and 5pro are dual driver iem, 5eb are designed for bassheads as the eb means extended bass and 5pro is definitely a more balanced iem but both I believe are above your $200 budget.

For isolation, I would rate the UM1 follow by the mylars and then superfis. For durability, no question its the UM1.

For me, UM1 provides better clarity among the lot, following the superfi 3 and then mylars.

Lastly in terms of comfort, mylars and UM1 are great but definitely not the UEs.

Agreed on the super.fi 3.

Again, if you have money, get the um1. Mylars are great(cheap as hell) :drool: , but if durability it is you want, no doubt it has got to be UM1.

Guest runaway

hmmm i guess its either mylar three or um1 then.. will go down to jaben to try out though