tassardar_

WTS Storm B4 Amp

WTS Storm B4 Amp. Bought it from a fellow member. Amp comes with amp and charger. Will throw in a basic ic. The amp has scratches as seen in pictures below. Amp is bought from jaben according to previous owner and you can just bring it there for repair if its spoilt. Selling amp to fund other stuff.

Price is $210.

Can Pm me or Sms me at 91871675

[attachmentid=3861]

[attachmentid=3862]

post-2794-1185262429_thumb.jpg

post-2794-1185262448_thumb.jpg

Edited by tassardar_

Item still up for sale. There has been some enquiry on the amp. The amp only comes with a adapter but if u need interconnect i can throw in one. I do not have the physical reciept but can help u request a softcopy one if u intend to buy it.

I dont like low balling the price. If you intend to offer me at way lower then the price I stated please prepare to be rejected

Also dont SMS me unless u really have intention to buy. Im quite pissed that there has been many SMS which directly gimme price offer but half way through tell me no intention. Theres even case where people cancel at last minute. I dont mind providing information but with the constant sudden cancel this is getting irritating.

Last but not least, the condition of the amp is exactly the same as I bought from another forumer. The storm b4 is a decent amp but I am releasing it not to fund anything but just because I no longer have interest in portable amps.

Alot of ppl have smsed me if im willing to sell at a lower price. Yes Im willing to negotiate but please dont under cut me so much and when price agreed back out in the end.