Sign in to follow this  
ezzo

Ampilfier and Headphone combo!

price of building a beta22 is much higher than the other amps listed and there are much more parts involved which leads to higher possibility of problems arising. if u have never built any amps before, u shld start with other simpler ones

Im deciding to go for a SOHA right now. Its easy to build and not that expensive. I see you have a M^3 amp, what to do think of the M^3 amplifier?

Btw, the soha kit sold by glass jar audio cost USD120 without shipping. It includes panasonic and nichion caps, vishay/dale resistors, transformer(of good quality) and hammond enclosure. Is the price good?

Im deciding to go for a SOHA right now. Its easy to build and not that expensive. I see you have a M^3 amp, what to do think of the M^3 amplifier?

Btw, the soha kit sold by glass jar audio cost USD120 without shipping. It includes panasonic and nichion caps, vishay/dale resistors, transformer(of good quality) and hammond enclosure. Is the price good?

The M^3 is easy to build with very few parts and sounds nice as the mosfet output gives it a tube like sound characteristic. personally prefer the sound from the ppa's bjt or pimeta's opamp buffer outputs.

i dun have experience with tube amps. actually, i am also interested to build the soha or the millet hybrid max myself.

The M^3 is easy to build with very few parts and sounds nice as the mosfet output gives it a tube like sound characteristic. personally prefer the sound from the ppa's bjt or pimeta's opamp buffer outputs.

i dun have experience with tube amps. actually, i am also interested to build the soha or the millet hybrid max myself.

Im intending to build a SOHA first, haven got any experience with diy tube amp too. Well, from what I heard from head-fi, B22 is currently the best sounding diy amp around. Its still a personal taste thou :)

Anyway, Im might starting a group buy for this kit by glass jar audio if the number of people interested is sufficent.