Sign in to follow this  
il logic

Akg K310p,k312p, k14p ?

I've called stereo electronics and they said that k12p and k14p hasbeen discontinued and they are currently out of stock .

It seems that there are new akg earbuds models which are k310p,k312p and k314p . How do they fair when compared to k12p/k14p ?

PLZ HELP, i wanted to buy a good earphone ASAP.

Edited by il logic

AKG K314p no doubt is the better of the lot, it comes with a volume control like Sennheiser MX-500 but IMO better.

AKG K310p sounds like K12p except blue in colour.

AKG K312p has a better treble extension compared to the K310p but loses out to the K314p in terms of bass extension.

I've called stereo electronics and they said that k12p and k14p hasbeen discontinued and they are currently out of stock .

It seems that there are new akg earbuds models which are k310p,k312p and k314p . How do they fair when compared to k12p/k14p ?

PLZ HELP, i wanted to buy a good earphone ASAP.

Why not give canalphone a try? They are more comfortable and provides better isolation.

Does better treble extension equate to better sound quality ? I mean...there's a $10 price difference between k10p and k12p.

Sorry for the confusion. I mean more clarity on the K312p when compared to the K310p.