Sign in to follow this  
niccon

Which earphone for vocal?

So TS what did you get in the end?

ATH-W1000 :thumbup: & SE210 :mellow: (should have gotten UE super fi5 pro, even though price diff is 100+). Now thinking to sell SE210 :think:

Looking for a tube amp to match W1k

Edited by niccon

AT W1000? Could you post more impressions on them? Maybe start a new thread? Would like to know more about them. Thanks.

Wa the SE210 is so expensive? Top up $100+ can get sf5p?

AT W1000? Could you post more impressions on them? Maybe start a new thread? Would like to know more about them. Thanks.

Wa the SE210 is so expensive? Top up $100+ can get sf5p?

I am very new to audio listening but my ear like the vocal from W1k compares with w5k. Anyway thinking now, my pocket also dun really like w5k too.

W1k mid & high sound natural to me & bass is just about right for me while find W5k high is a little too bright, find it too unreal/unnatural for me but its bass is good, no doubt about it when compares with W1k.

SE210 is about 250 and SF 5pro is about 370, rite?

Umm..Don't think price discussion is encouraged but yea. sf5p is around there se210 I not too sure. But if it's $250 then compared to other single driver offerings from other companies like Etymotic (er6) and UE (sf3s), then it's a hard fight.

W1000 could you PM me the price and where you buy from? Am considering between AD900, AD1000, and W1000.