Sign in to follow this  
haxyer

MO: Little Dot products.

Yes of course on. I will make a trip in Jan to China to get the goods to save shipping cost, unless there is a lot of orders in which case I will ship them in.

Do let me know what items you want.

Can you get BADA PH-12?

Yes. Possible. Price is about $600-$650. I will confirm the pricing if you are okie with this budgetary quote.

A deposit of 50% is required. Let me know. Thanks.

Thanks for the quote.

Unfortunately, I now have a craving for Sony PS3 and my bonus (if any) aint in yet ...

anyway, good pricing!

Yes. Possible. Price is about $600-$650. I will confirm the pricing if you are okie with this budgetary quote.

A deposit of 50% is required. Let me know. Thanks.

Interested in the LDM+, but would like to know roughly when you're going China (early, mid or late Jan). Reason is because I'll be going China after CNY... but quite eager to get it sooner. Thanks!

Interested in the LDM+, but would like to know roughly when you're going China (early, mid or late Jan). Reason is because I'll be going China after CNY... but quite eager to get it sooner. Thanks!

Sms me at 96693257. I have one set of ready stock for sale if you need one immediately :)

Sms me at 96693257. I have one set of ready stock for sale if you need one immediately :)

Hi bro... won't be joining the MO as I've bought another amp... sorry bro...