Sign in to follow this  
N@Z

SOLD: Still Digital Camera

SOLD!!! FujiFilm FinePix 6800Zoom - Still Digital camera with clip+audio capability(.avi) & webcam in one!

Very good condition physically & operationally. Bought in January 2002 in Singapore. Works seemlessly & fast on both PC & Mac. I use both. PC needs Driver installation (included in CD-Rom) whereas Mac works straight away as soon as you plug it in!

Comes complete with the original box, manual, 16MB SmarMedia Card, CD-Rom, 1x lithium battery, docking bay c/w USB cable & charger (can be used seperately of the dock), TV cable & even the original warranty!

Extras: Floppy disk adapter/reader for the SmartMedia Card & additional 32MB SmartMedia Card.

Bought it all originally for SG$1,400. Note, on Yahoo auctions sg 4800Zoom model going for $600 used excl additional accessories. Asking for SG$500 or best offer, PM or email me.

If you are looking for an elegant, robust, easy to use, reliable camera with great macro shot capability you should consider this. Reason for selling, this tech/gadget geek need to move with the times & get a newer/possibly smaller higher res still digicam. If there is any potential buyers PM me so I can bring the whole shebang on this upcoming trip & view it there.

Full review, photos & specifications can be seen from Steve's Digicam website.

WITHDRAWN (from interest check) - Sony DCR-PC110E (the E means PAL) - Mini DV camcorder with 0 Lux (Night vision wink.gif & MegaPixel still camera combo)

I might actually keep this one (sharp video footage, ease of use, robust) but incase there is interest in it I might consider selling it. It's in near mint condition with extra wide-angle lens & Sony camera bag. Bought in mid 2002. No box but everything else comes with it. I will throw in the basic Dazzle (PC) program (complete, may sell seperately). Mac users will be happy to know you can plug & play without the need for drivers as long as you got firewire or you're using a Sony vaio PC.

Review & photos from Steve's digicam website.

Feel free to PM/email me any queries.

Edited by N@Z

Update.

Decided to put a price on the Fujifilm FinePix 6800Zoom. SG$500 obo for the complete set + the extras.

Edited by N@Z

Bump.

Upgraded the Interest check for the Fuji to 'For Sale' Status & Withdrawn the Sony.

SOLD!