Sign in to follow this  
Lone Ranger

Availability of Sennheiser earphones

Hey guys, anyone knows when the Sennheiser CX400, CX500, CX55 and CX95 will be available in Singapore? From other international forums, it would seem the models are already in the market... I checked with Stereo, they only have CX400... A check with another shop revealed that the distributor has not brought in the models yet... Anyone have any ideas?

Guest dragonboy

CX500 is unlikely to be under warranty locally as the local distributor does not even stock them. Unless you're supplied with the local sennheiser warranty card + receipt...... otherwise service centre will not honour warranty.

CX500 is unlikely to be under warranty locally as the local distributor does not even stock them. Unless you're supplied with the local sennheiser warranty card + receipt...... otherwise service centre will not honour warranty.

Edited by rczx

thanks dragonboy for the update. Guess that means there's no warranty then. It's new and unopened. I'll give a personal 1week warranty if it's any help. haha, and it's not exactly a draw, I got them from a Sennheiser Product Testing Survey.

Hi rczx,

Want to make some observations here. You are actually infringing the rules here by posting your sale offer in this thread. You could have PM "lone ranger" if you want to help him but the way you post is not right.

Second, if the phones were given to you as part of survey, it may mean it is illegal to re-sell them for a profit. The forum also disallows people from selling stuff they get free, eg as samples etc.

Regards.

Noted. Edited... But just a point, it's not illegal to sell the product right? in general, maybe not on this forum, just to clarify

Noted. Edited... But just a point, it's not illegal to sell the product right? in general, maybe not on this forum, just to clarify

Thanks very much rcvx. I need to clarify my remarks. The forum do not allow sale of products obtained from manufacturers as samples. These samples usually come with conditions that you cannot re-sell them. These are often opamps which can be quite pricey. The forum requires the original receipt of purchase if opamps are being sold.

For your headphones, we don't know the conditions of the offer from Sennheiser, so I can't really comment. I was just pointing out the possibility that it may be illegal, if Sennheiser gave the phones to you on the basis that you cannot re-sell them. And if so, then you should not post the sale offer in the Classifieds.

I don't think there is a problem for anyone to re-sell gifts (given unconditionally) from others. Just that in your case, you have not qualified to post in the Classified yet. Try to build up your posts.

I really appreciate your cooperation, it shows your good intentions.

Regards.

ok, thanks for the update. Also if I can't sell it openly, issit allowed that I PM a sale offer to a person instead?

ok, thanks for the update. Also if I can't sell it openly, issit allowed that I PM a sale offer to a person instead?

Hi,

Allow me to re-iterate, if your "gift" of the product was given on condition of no re-sale, then it is wrong for you to resell it. SGHeadphones cannot be seen to help you do something illegal, hence the rules. If you are sure you can re-sell the "gifts" legally, then you can do so but you need to conform to the rule that you need 50 prior posts to use the Classifieds.

Thanks