Sign in to follow this  
Guest rvd_always_rulz

Any1 tried buying headphones from ebay?

Guest rvd_always_rulz

I was searching for AKG 701 and it seems that its cost around 400+.. Any idea if its a good buy? Its brand new. Only thing is it didnt state the warrenty part. But comparing the price i think its a steal. What do you guys think?

do a thorough feedback check to make sure they are not scammers

also, ask them about postage to sg, sometimes it can be up to 60usd, which makes it not quite so worth it anymore

if they don't mention anything about warranty, you must ask them and make sure it's covered. If any, it will be international so you mustn't mind doing alot of posting if any mishaps occur...Personally none of my headphones have died, though an iem has, so it's better to be safe then sorry

otherwise happy ebaying!

Get from Vpost - UOB-tools from Amazon.

My friend got his AKG K701 for less than S$400. AKG K701 Cost US$249+S9.90(Ship in US)+ shipping to Singapore S$10.90(Promotion under UOB Card). So much cheaper than mine bought a week ago in Singapore. Only catch is the Vpost is dammm slow with lousy tracking system. Prepare to wait for more than 3 weeks for the whole episode.

Get from Vpost - UOB-tools from Amazon.

My friend got his AKG K701 for less than S$400. AKG K701 Cost US$249+S9.90(Ship in US)+ shipping to Singapore S$10.90(Promotion under UOB Card). So much cheaper than mine bought a week ago in Singapore. Only catch is the Vpost is dammm slow with lousy tracking system. Prepare to wait for more than 3 weeks for the whole episode.

Hey... but that is still tremendous savings! Cool!

Usually vPost will take 2 weeks if you pay on time.

Also, it's best to pay using credit card or paypal when using eBay. This will give you additional buyer protection on top of eBay's.