Guest dragonboy

I-QUBE + ATH-ESW9 + CLASSIC

No need expand to the East just somewhere more central would be good enough. But since only Stereo stocks the I-Qube guess I'll make a trip down soon. What are your thoughts on I-Qube and er4p anyway?

Guest dragonboy

Sorry, Bro.... After using my Edition 9 for some time, I had shelved all my earphones a side. Though the Ed. 9 may not be too portable, the sound performance never cease to amaze me even when I'm out with my I-Qube.

Back to your I-Qube & ER-4p, it was my best match untill the Ed. 9 came in. I would say that the ER-4p wasn't everybody's cup of tea, but I like the way the er-4p produces the vocals ... very transparent especially when used with the I-qube. The last amp I tried was the Tomahawk.... but felt that after listening for an hour, there's was some signs of ear fatigue. It sounded too fast, too dynamic, like there was an equaliser that was powering up. I have very simple requirement for my music.

Just give me natural and real music. Not altered, modified or equalized sound. I'm definitely not there yet, but always getting closer. :grin: