Sign in to follow this  
annapurna

Shure SE530

Hi,l a friend is looking for best price for the above earphones. What is the current best price and who is the dealer here.

As for me, I am using the E4C. Do you think it makes much difference in sound quality to upgrade it to SE530? I am currently using a Creative Zen Vision 60Gb.

Guest dragonboy

Most apple stocks are selling the SE-530 at $799. You can buy at Hung Bros at Sim Lim for $749. Stereo Causeway is below $700 ... :lol: .. Good price to compare ... Alternative earphones is the UE 10pro abt $500++ :thumbup:

Guest dragonboy

SE-530 with PTH .. ipod stalls are retailing at $899 .. Hung Bros & Stereo..I'm not too sure but definitely cheaper. :grin:

I don't think you would want the PTH coz it's pretty big since you need to load a AAA battery in to get it to work. Its probably the size of 3 AA battery together :doh:

Thank you all for your advise. Do you think the SE530 will be alot better than my Shure E4C? Does the SE530 need a portable headphone amplifier for it to sound good?

Guest dragonboy

Yes, the SE-530 is better than E-4c as it cover a wider range hence more detail with better contro the lows.

A head amp may not be necessary but it would definitely perform better if u could use one.

for me,if u have a tight budget,i would suggest u to get ue tf10pro,since to me it is a little more balance than e500,and the price of the earphone is also cheaper!

Guest dragonboy

I would also prefer 10pro but that's provided you have no problem with its comfort level.

I would also prefer 10pro but that's provided you have no problem with its comfort level.

ya,i have the same problem of wearing it as well,its just like always coming out from my ears!!

any suggestion that to solve this problem?