Sign in to follow this  
stjoe

Where to try and get the best price for Sennheiser pxc300?

I am planning to buy pxc300 but want to try it first to see if that one is really what I want. Anyone knows which store has a demo unit for pxc300?

Went to Jaben but they don't have demo unit and the price is a bit higher than bluetin. Jaben $350, bluetin $333. Which place offer the best price for pxc300?

Even thinking to get from vpostusa (buy from Amazon through SingPost) the price is only US$112 (plus shipping/handling, dun know how much yet)

I am planning to buy pxc300 but want to try it first to see if that one is really what I want. Anyone knows which store has a demo unit for pxc300?

Went to Jaben but they don't have demo unit and the price is a bit higher than bluetin. Jaben $350, bluetin $333. Which place offer the best price for pxc300?

Even thinking to get from vpostusa (buy from Amazon through SingPost) the price is only US$112 (plus shipping/handling, dun know how much yet)

Have you tried searching around at Sim Lim Square? Some of the shops there are pretty competitive in pricing if you quote the pricing from Jaben and Bluetin.

Another issue with buying from oversea is losing the warranty...