Sign in to follow this  
vodka

Amp Recomendations

hmm got 2 amp up for choice , one is the Visely HEA-1 and the other is the iBasso P2 , which of them sounds better? sound stage , bass and portability ...

Guest dragonboy

I'll strongly suggest you to try the Ibasso P2 too. It sounds too good to be at $200. Try it if don't like nothing to lose what. But dunno whether they still got the demo unit since all sold out liao.

I'll strongly suggest you to try the Ibasso P2 too. It sounds too good to be at $200. Try it if don't like nothing to lose what. But dunno whether they still got the demo unit since all sold out liao.

dont forget the chioness of it xD ya now sold out and scared to make a wasteful trip trying to audi it , how does the soundstage fair?

dont forget the chioness of it xD ya now sold out and scared to make a wasteful trip trying to audi it , how does the soundstage fair?

Tested the P2 when I bought the i-qube two weeks ago and I must say although it's no where close to the i-qube in terms of smooth vocals, airy transparent presentation and tight controlled bass (yes, the i-qube is that good), P2 is still worth every penny it's asking.

Unless you are in a rush for a purchase before CNY, if not wait for the P2 before jumping into the visely. I've heard the Visely at Jaben and it didn't leave a deep impression on me, might be the cables used at Jaben, I dunno.

Guest dragonboy

Two thumbs UP for I-QUBE ! :thumbup:

Ibasso P2 is still one of the best amp at the $200 price range. So u shouldn't miss it. :yes: