dirtyjack

newbie that need some suggestion.

hi, i'm looking for a headphone with a budget of less then $300.

i own a B&O A8 and hope that the new headphone will able to get to be the next level.

haha i when to try grado sr60,sr80, shure ae 110 and ultimate ear super fi 3 today but i don see much of a difference. any suggestion?

thnk you :D

Edited by dirtyjack

Are you looking for IEMs or Cans?

With high bass?

If Cans, open or close?

IEMs? what's that? geez, sorry man i am really new to all this high fidelity headphone.

i'm thinkin of gettin anything that is along the $300 line, well any good recommendation? :D

IEM = In ear monitors. something like canal phones where they're inserted deeper into the ear and have an isolating effect from surrounding noise.

Guest dragonboy

i own a B&O A8 and hope that the new headphone will able to get to be the next level.

haha i when to try grado sr60,sr80, shure ae 110 and ultimate ear super fi 3 today but i don see much of a difference. any suggestion?

It is very surprising that you couldn't tell the diff from all the listed headphones ans earphones.... As in u couldn't tell the diff from them or you don't like the sound characteristics? :rclxub:

It is very surprising that you couldn't tell the diff from all the listed headphones ans earphones.... As in u couldn't tell the diff from them or you don't like the sound characteristics? :rclxub:

then u should wif something basic. u dun need something ex since u cannot tell the diff in sound. but u need to let us know if u lookin at cans or iem. which do u feel comfortable wif

or shures or ultimate ears or etymotics... just some of the more popular earphones around here.

cheap and quite gd... Sony

try the UE TF10 .. it's defintely a step up