Sign in to follow this  
hoooo

desktop amp for hd650

any desktop amp to recommend for my hd650? Considering the RSA raptor. Anyone knows how they sound like together?

the RSA sound is the way to go for HD650. i would rec the HR-2 over the Raptor though. the HR-2 is more agressive sounding and this makes for a beautifully balanced match with the laidback Senn.

Guest dragonboy

the RSA sound is the way to go for HD650. i would rec the HR-2 over the Raptor though. the HR-2 is more agressive sounding and this makes for a beautifully balanced match with the laidback Senn.

Never really owned the HD650 but had a brief audition the HD650 with my iqube.... Seems to sound pretty good for a headphone that wasn't run-in at all.

Any idea how much the HR-2 cost???

See www.raysamuelsaudio.com for details.

I've heard good things about PPAV2 as well, but it is DIY or you'll have to request for a custom build on forums or eBay.

Never really owned the HD650 but had a brief audition the HD650 with my iqube.... Seems to sound pretty good for a headphone that wasn't run-in at all.

iqube would also make a convenient match for the 650. but compared to proper desktops with bigger power supplies like the HR-2, not even close.

Any idea how much the HR-2 cost???

check with Jaben.