Sign in to follow this  
max111

ibasso after sale service?

having some problem with the input jack of my ibasso T2. the contact is loose and i get intermittent signal to my can. was told by the AD to contact ibasso directly regarding the servicing but have yet to receive any reply from them after sending my enquiries via email for around a week.

anyone else has similar experience? <_<

having some problem with the input jack of my ibasso T2. the contact is loose and i get intermittent signal to my can. was told by the AD to contact ibasso directly regarding the servicing but have yet to receive any reply from them after sending my enquiries via email for around a week.

anyone else has similar experience? <_<

Let me ask them for you and check the servicing cost for a T2 that doesn't have warranty anymore.

iBasso is relocating to a new location and response will be delayed due to that, they have received your e-mail but is working some options for a non-warranty set, they should contact you shortly once things are in order.

iBasso is relocating to a new location and response will be delayed due to that, they have received your e-mail but is working some options for a non-warranty set, they should contact you shortly once things are in order.

thanks! hope its not going to cost me a bomb! :grin: