blackmouth0

klipsch in SE

hi all,

just this afternoon while go out dating with my girl, got the urge to pass by Stereo Electronic to try out the ibasso P3, while walking so, I found this on the shelf with a good price too...

is the Klipsch, got so tempted to try, end up trying out the custom 2 and image which they have for demo at the moment..wow, love the sound man...

anyone who owned this pair of wonderful earphone, care to share their view?

400x400.aspx.jpg

Edited by blackmouth0

Guest dragonboy

Yup.. I tried the Klipsch IMAGE out at stereo yesterday when their stocks just arrived. Indeed the smallest and lightest earphone with VERY impressive sound. If you look in the mirror.... it looks like your ears are eating up the earphones :grin: . Not cheap though... close to UE 10pro. :prettyprincess:

Finally got myself a amp today at stereo, p3 heron

still playing around with it :b2t

was intro to klipsch and tried out the "IMAGE"

hm... i must say the isolation is superb!

seem to me that i am seriously wearing a ear plug, its that good :thumbup:

look small but sound "BIG", was quite suprise :call:

if i am not wrong, its a single dynamic drive

anyone can comfirm it?

might be getting one soon.... thinking.... :whistle:

Edited by BahTeng

haha...congrats on your new toy huh? lols...

hmmm, still thinking of want to get it or the ACS lei...

dont you think the gap is too big?

money side i mean :grin:

Edited by BahTeng

hmmm..image is 400 odds at SE right? cant rmb the price la, i know somewhere along it...for good sound, i dun mind...ai yah...forget to ask Aron abt ACS !!! argh!!!

hmmm..image is 400 odds at SE right? cant rmb the price la, i know somewhere along it...for good sound, i dun mind...ai yah...forget to ask Aron abt ACS !!! argh!!!

i know.... around 1.5k + - for the T1, 3 driversSSsssss :party:

Edited by BahTeng

I saw Aron's ACS customs on friday! SOOOOO nice....but the price....oh god...the price....

Image X10 from what I read is a single BA as I've read that it doesn't benefit from burn in. But boy, that is one very impressive single driver indeed. When listening to it, you're like about 3 rows back from the musicians while my q-JAYS place you right up front. Bass is present in both quantity and quality, certainly better than my q-JAYS. Vocals are little recessed though (guess thats the one places you further back.)

Hey Guys, happened to come by this thread, and notice the very interesting chat about Klipsch.

Haha.. I'm a Klipsch user myself and frankly, I can't imagine myself using another other brand. Seriously, when I lost my Klipsch, switching back to my audiotechnicas were so tough! For one, I kept hearing the MRT jingles every 5 minutes! Whilst with my Klipsch, all I heard was my music.

So I'm totally in it for Klipsch! I feel that for me, a Klipsch S4i gives me exactly what I need, its super comfortable, even though its not a custom fit. Just feel the patent, oval shaped ear buds.. Oh wait, you can't feel them, because its like they aren't even there! The earbuds fit so snug in my ears that it doesn't allow any music to escape, and doesn't let any unwanted noise in. Which is exactly what I miss about my Klipsch!! Going for a custom fit or even thinking about the flagship of Klipsch, the X10i, is just a dream. Though one day, I hope I'll be blessed with one, but for now, a S4i is doing a great job for giving me just what I need. (Saving up to replace the one I lost though:(!)

You should definitely consider getting a S4i, especially if you have an iPod, iTouch or iPad!

(You can PM me if you are really interested, I've got lobangs for earphones ;))

Oh yeah, I even re-shell my X10 for goodness sake. Plus TWspc cable!

I hope it will be a great combo, lasting at least 2 years. :D

i am still burning in my s4...

out of the box the bass is evident already,

now i just need to work out the kinks...

maybe clock in 50 to 1oo hours before i get it to singggg.

:prettyprincess: