Sign in to follow this  
vii_haven

WTS - Emmeline "The Tomahawk" *FREE Vampire Cable LOD* PRICE

No introduction is needed for this amp. For the uninitiated, details can be found at http://www.raysamuelsaudio.com/products/tomahawk. This amp has gone through over 600 hours of careful use but only 1 battery change (approximately around 400 hours). Extremely detailed and transparent, i've been using this amp with my Livewires and my Atri o and it is a great match with the two IEMs.

Condition is MINT. FULL BLACK Tomahawk. Silkscreened words are ALL INTACT, no wear at all.

More than 1 year of warranty left (Sent Ray an email but he replied saying he was too busy to check but assured that the amp is still within warranty. Will provide the email during transaction)

The Tomahawk is going for $360 (slightly negotiable). Meeting place along the West Line MRT or Town Area. SMS me at 9 1 7 7 5 1 1 4 to deal ASAP!

Edited by vii_haven

Additional slim iPod LOD with Vampire cables and Switchcraft Jack to be included if price is right.

Vampire cables are used by ALO to recable their headphones. Sounds excellent in my opinion!

Edited by vii_haven