Sign in to follow this  
quiverpool

N95 8GB: Any good earphone recommendation?

Guest dragonboy

I like SE530....you can give it a try at stereo electronics at woodlands

Die , I went there many times but nv bought anything...

You're a lucky man to walk out without buying anything.... probably the staff who serve you wasn't poisonous enough to poison you. :grin:

There're a few guys there extremely poisonous.... don't talk to them for too long or you'll end up thinking of changing your phone to a mp3 player.... then buy an amp.... then $$$$$$ :rclxub:

You're a lucky man to walk out without buying anything.... probably the staff who serve you wasn't poisonous enough to poison you. :grin:

There're a few guys there extremely poisonous.... don't talk to them for too long or you'll end up thinking of changing your phone to a mp3 player.... then buy an amp.... then $$$$$$ :rclxub:

There's a walking casualty of that exact effect here :grin:

ops...sorry did not see his budget....

Yeah it will be worth more than my phone... then it opens more opportunity to spend.

There's a walking casualty of that exact effect here :grin:

Thats why I tried to avoid that place. Just a joke. I am from the east and quite difficult for me to go there. I will try with Jaben if they have something cheap but good.

Thats why I tried to avoid that place. Just a joke. I am from the east and quite difficult for me to go there. I will try with Jaben if they have something cheap but good.

Then after a while you'll just decide that you rather have more expensive but better :dance:

try the Nuforce nm-7. it comes with a mic (iphone compatible but may also work for your nokia). I heard them at the Apple store within Best at Great World City some weeks ago. sounded great for the price around $100?