Sign in to follow this  
jtsin67

Enigma Audio - Oracle Senn cables

Expecting a set of Enigma Oracle S Senn cables to arrive soon for my HD600's. Has anyone currently got these cables here? I will put some impressions up once i have a chance to test them out.

These are the first upgrade of cables for my senns (have been too far into IEM's for a while and teetering back to my home setup).

BTW they have an offer up i just found searching for info on their products. Not sure how open to international they are but anyway..

http://www.head-case.org/forums/product-an...html#post195921

And no, i have no affiliation!

So far had only a brief try out with it last night. Its immediately a little more open than the stocks but the listening condition is not the best (background noise etc. Quality wise the cable is impressive, plugs are very smooth and snug fit. I will definitely do an a/b comparison with the stock cable as this is my first cable upgrade and i am still wondering if snake oil.

I will be happy to let someone try it out too.

Well, most other cables should sound better than the stock cable, my Canare starquad sounded better than the stock on my HD600 too. Perhaps you should try to a/b with something else like Zu mobius or Cardas?