Sign in to follow this  
Guest victaru

looking for an affordable circumaural headphones

Guest victaru

Hi all,

i'm looking for an affordable, with acceptable sound quality, circumaural headphones...

i am currently using a PHilips SHP2000, what would be the recommended upgrade for this?

i'm looking at below $100 for a budget...

thanks in advance!

Oh. Don't forget the JVC HA-RX700. This would be well within your budget. If you get it with a promo the change could let you buy a Fioo E5. =)

For 100 you can also Try The Denon 1001 just a bit more expensive. SO you can compare which you prefer.

Edited by jojo_b2

Guest victaru

Oh. Don't forget the JVC HA-RX700. This would be well within your budget. If you get it with a promo the change could let you buy a Fioo E5. =)

For 100 you can also Try The Denon 1001 just a bit more expensive. SO you can compare which you prefer.

actually i've been eyeing the HA-rx700 since i saw the comments about it at the Jaben forums... how much are they exactly? i heard Jaben stocks them (and the store @ Central, which supposedly is selling them now)...

Guest Hottopic

Audio Technica ATH-AD300

IPB Image

if you do a bit searching, you may find the AD700 have very good price too. Basically, you only need to spend 30 - 40 bucks and you can get a better Audio Techinca.

if you do a bit searching, you may find the AD700 have very good price too. Basically, you only need to spend 30 - 40 bucks and you can get a better Audio Techinca.

I'm sure the AD700 will sound more ideal in many situations compared to the AD300, however with a budget of below $100, doesn't seem like an option for the thread starter. Still, for 30-40 bucks (SGD) more for a AD700 from a AD300 sound attractive, so maybe you can post a link?