Sign in to follow this  
cyberfrog

Rcmd for cable : 3.5mm jack to RCA

Hi there. I'm looking at buying a decent cable to connect my Creative Xdock to my home system.(upgrading from run-of-the-mill one which i'm using now :yuck: ). However, i'm not sure where to start. I'm sure some of the bros out there have extensive experience with the above.

On the internet, there are offerings by Wireworld, Cardas, QED, Audioquest, Kimber and even Monster. Any recommendations which to check out?

Any info is much appreciated!

Locally, you could pay Sim Lim Towers a visit and get a DIY one done there. You can specify the exact length, choose the cable of your choice and even the types of plugs used.

Alternatively, if you would like to save some cash, do check out the classifieds as I recall there being a Hisago RCA to mini cable for sale.

If you really want to splurge, check out the shops in Adelphi and see what they would recommend for your setup.

Alternatively, if you would like to save some cash, do check out the classifieds as I recall there being a Hisago RCA to mini cable for sale.

i believe that is kachui one. send him a PM then.

Hisago RCA to mini

Edited by kidult

Yes, i need a 1.0m one. And Kachui has kindly pointed to where he got his ^_^ .

I'm wondering other than custom cables, are there any factory-made ones of reasonable quality being used by anyone here?

i believe that is kachui one. send him a PM then.

Hisago RCA to mini

This isn't exactly factory made but it's done locally by a member of this forum. It's a mogami cable by Alvin and I've used it myself previously. Good value for the money IMO.