Sign in to follow this  
Duck-in-the-Box

MO: Vampire Cables [Updated with Exchange rate]

hm, nvm. either way i'll go for it, im expecting to get a pair (left, right) so its probably double the price.

I assume this also... so you need a 5 feet RCA pair cable you need to buy 10 feet

to make things clearer, i want 1 pair of 5 ft vampire RCA->RCA interconnect, CCC-II 18ga, black sleeve.

Edited by jyle

but im not sure if the 10 ft means terminate with 10 ft of wire. :/

so alamakazam you wanted 5 ft each right?

you just order 10 ft for me, I will cut it myself

it would be like this

http://www.takefiveaudio.com/mall/shopexd.asp?id=718

sometime is too simple to explain, I just need 10ft worth of cable

and

Power Wraps .375" diameter, 12-inch long Power Wrap @$21.95

Hi,

I am interested but some questions, how will shipping costs be counted for each buyer? total shipping divided by the number of buyers? or is tied to the orders price?

mode of payment? full payment before ordering or payment on collection? or deposit?

i am interested to get

VAMPIRE Cast Copper Interconnect: CCC-II with twin 18ga polyethylene insulated conductors, copper braid shield and 7mm black PVC jacket @$3.50 per mono foot

4 feet.

thanks

i will post the shipping cost after i got his reply.

hoping to get full payment before ordering or maybe part of the payment as in the first place i only hope to organise a MO for vampire wire only but in the end it became like a place to get percy stuff. lol. so those stuff that you guys ordered that are not vampire wire, i have no use for it if you guys suddenly disappear :x

Kon

@jyle

i think the cable is like what alamakazam posted. you have to cut the cable yourself into 2. so if you're interested ill take in your order of 10 ft?

Edited by Duck-in-the-Box

i will post the shipping cost after i got his reply.

hoping to get full payment before ordering or maybe part of the payment as in the first place i only hope to organise a MO for vampire wire only but in the end it became like a place to get percy stuff. lol. so those stuff that you guys ordered that are not vampire wire, i have no use for it if you guys suddenly disappear :x

Kon

@jyle

i think the cable is like what alamakazam posted. you have to cut the cable yourself into 2. so if you're interested ill take in your order of 10 ft?

eww, i thought its RCA interconnect. liddat cancel mine, sorry, not DIYing.

Edited by jyle

Guest jacj6049

hmmm.i'm interested too!!if wanna recable my porta pro,then how long should order?