-ohn' date='10 Mar 2010, 09:11 AM' post='122813']

Collected mine yesterday and asked about the 6 and 8 drivers, 6 drivers reshell is $600++ and 8 drivers is $1000++, sending in another TF10 for 8 driver reshell this week.

Got my set back on Friday!

TF10 (Quad driver)

anyone care to share your experience of the new 8 driver reshell. thought of going this path.

Edited by niccon

anybody find adding another mid driver(which is what UM does right?) crowds out the bass and trebles?

I'm thinking whether to just reshell or to add a driver too..

anybody find adding another mid driver(which is what UM does right?) crowds out the bass and trebles?

I'm thinking whether to just reshell or to add a driver too..

so far the reviews i have gathered over other forum has been mixed. the risk or preferrence is there from my reading. i figured out while there is a significant saving on remould (even with adddtion mid driver) but once the sound is not what you want or like then it will be total ruin with no another option but to discard to buy a new one. thus with that in mind, i am more or less decided on getting a new set over remould.

i asked UM about their 6 driver custom! it's called the UM Miracle and it retails for 930USD. the driver configuration is a secret they said. they are ready for orders! is stereo gonna have a better offer? :D

Edited by alphaex

Now, this is a good news. Just that I cannot afford it. LOL.

Nevertheless, I'm going for UM Mage due to money constraint.

nice right :D sent them mockups of the color and it came back quite accurately done! here are the mockups i sent to them for comparison, they are really good at this!

[attachmentid=4485]

[attachmentid=4486]

might want to send my new customs for some artwork sometime soon as well, here are some current ideas/mockups :D

[attachmentid=4488]

[attachmentid=4487]

post-5437-1273796591.jpg

post-5437-1273796602.jpg

post-5437-1273796659.jpg

post-5437-1273796676.jpg

yea!! EVA :D

those are digitally painted mockups :D

still thinking of more variations of artwork to put on it!

then send to sleek audio... :3