German Maestro GMP-160 Lightweight Stereo Headphone review

german maestro gmp160 headphone review

1 reply to this topic

#1 dalethorn

Senior Junkie

• 607 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 06:20 AM

This German Maestro GMP-160 is, in terms of materials and construction, by far the cheapest headphone I've ever owned. Nonetheless, with some treble reduction**, the sound is surprisingly good. Even the Tutt-Keltner drum improvisation is sharp and detailed. The question I have is whether the paper earpads and earcup-stuffers will last more than a couple of months.

**It's not only bright, but maintains that brightness to 10 khz and above, whereas most low-budget headphones roll off quickly in the upper treble.

http://www.hifiheadp...ne-review.4459/

Blue Mic Ella, B&O H4, V-MODA Wireless2, Fischer FA011-AE, Senal SMH1200, DragonFly Red/Oppo HA2 DAC/amps, Lehmann Traveler amp.

#2 dalethorn

Senior Junkie

• 607 posts

Posted 04 July 2017 - 09:56 PM

View Postarifulhaque, on 04 July 2017 - 09:12 PM, said:

German Maestro GMP-160 Lightweight Stereo Headphone is very nice. I think when everything is good about this headphone, the question you are worried about baseless. I am using Cowin E-7 Wireless Headphone. The sound quality of this headphone is very good. It has amazing active Noise Cancelling technology. You are requested to check Cowin E-7 Wireless Headphone Review.

SPAM. If this were a real review it would be in its own topic.
Blue Mic Ella, B&O H4, V-MODA Wireless2, Fischer FA011-AE, Senal SMH1200, DragonFly Red/Oppo HA2 DAC/amps, Lehmann Traveler amp.