XeroBlitz

Need Help, recommendation on Headphones. Newbie^^

Hi all experts and seniors, browsing some of the posts. Looking at some of the cool headphone feel like getting 1 myself, but then i'm not sure how to choose a good 1. Audio Technica, Panasonic...? I don't have any brand or model in mind, care to share some of the advise and recommend ? My budget is around $500+ hope is enough to get a good 1^^

P.S does this headphone exist?

IPB Image

if really does what the brand and model, i feel like getting one coz i'm a fan of her^^

(even K-ON mio's headphone does so maybe this 1 does)

Not exactly the same but look up AudioTechnica's ATH-ESW9, it looks quite similar and also sounds good.

that one look like a denon D5000 to me.

Mainly for home use? any type of music you normally listening to? care to share more about your music preference?

i mainly listen to Jpop,OST, sometimes chinese song^^

blackmouth0 u mean Denon D5000 look exactly the same as it is? i wan to use it on my ipod and psp^^

Edited by XeroBlitz

why not try to make a trip to jaben and SE @ plaza sing as well, since they are near simlim also! They do have a few range of headphone for you to test and try out.

Guest jacj6049

500 is a very good price!!closed can or open can for ya?if close can,shure 440 closed can not bad!!cheap too,if open can can try grado,i suggest a trip to SE in plaza sing will get ya the answer!!they carry wide range of cans tat ya can try!!

do agree that if you are looking for an open can, you can try the grado range, I am already a grado owner.

Shure might not suit him well with the genre he listen to lei.

Guest jacj6049

j pop n chinese ah?d5000 loh!!!paired wit ef1!!sound great!!if closed can,denon suited him better IMO

open can mean that the design of the headphone is "open" and the sound can be leaked out, with mean in other words the isolate not that good, but IMO, open can sound more natural then a closed can.

Close can mean the reverse lor.