Digitalis

Suggestions:

Erm.. I am not sure, I go and ask around, give me a moment. << Should be possible.

Thanks!

If the shops accept credit card then no problem la. I can come and buy straight. :D

I am trying to book a flight down on the 18th - 20th Dec. Looking for the cheapest airline now!

About the list, there are so many IEMs there! Crazy! :lust:

Eh, from M'sia to SG just take some shuttle bus cannot meh ?

Still must take plane ah lol.

My friend take shuttle bus everyday back and forth one lol.

Btw, you know your way around SG ?

I hope you know lol.

Does Jaben or Stereo accept Malaysian Visa or Mastercard?

Visa and Mastercard is INTERNATIONAL. :yawn:

Eh, from M'sia to SG just take some shuttle bus cannot meh ?

Still must take plane ah lol.

My friend take shuttle bus everyday back and forth one lol.

Btw, you know your way around SG ?

I hope you know lol.

Can can but the bus is roughly the same price as flying with Tiger Airways. And besides that I am planning to come down straight after work so I can't be travelling 6 hours down (lets say I leave at 8pm), fall asleep in the bus (tired from work), and when I reach Singapore (2am), I can't sleep because I already slept added to the fact that adrenaline will be pumping through my body because I will also be super excited. That's like jetlag wei! I mean BUSLAG! LOL.

Quite easy to find ma. Got MRT rite? Goes everywhere rite? It also goes to most shopping malls rite? Both Jaben and Stereo are in malls rite? (Sorry, too many questions :P )

The other alternative is I can ask my relatives who lives there and I'm hoping they can show me where Jaben/Stereo is using a compas. Once I get the direction, I'll just walk! LOL.

Visa and Mastercard is INTERNATIONAL.

Oh yah wor! But does Jaben/Stereo accept CC for IEM purchases? How about custom IEMs?

Actually I was meaning to ask these questions instead :P

Edited by Digitalis

I got a reply from Uncle Wilson and here are the prices for the IEMs i've listed.

1) W3 : $599

2) UE TF10 : $649

3) IE8: $599

4) SE530: $649

5) Livewire Duals : $488

6) Livewire Triples :$688

Of all, the Livewires seem to be the best option. I've yet to get a reply from Stereo. Will call them later I guess.

One question, which Livewires should I go for if I'm looking for thumping bass? I read that the Duals are the better choice for bassheads. Am I correct? Anyone here has duals and would like to share their experience?

I will definitely audition them. This thread is mainly for discussion so I can research what I missed out (if any). I like your impressions on the TF10. However, I want to know how badly it sticks out from your ear? For a universal IEM, I must say they look really really good apart from the sticking out part! :lust:

get your impressions done properly to reduce the chances of needing a refit...there're a few impressions thread here, go do some readings first

SE530 ain't lacking in bass imo :)

my ears are small, so my TF10 do stick out quite a bit. a small price to pay, really :grin: