The best place for jazz is still New Disc Village and Roxy Music at Adelphi. Most are US pressed with a small collection of Japan pressed while the rest are the typical audiophile chinese vocal. Those shops usually focus on those with good recording or in high demand. Another new discovery is Memphis Music at basement 1 Excelsior Hotel which has the best price in town though collection is limited, but you can just place order with a small deposit. Majority of his CD is US pressed.
These are some of the highly essential and also my favorite. I've some of them in multiple formats: CD, SACD, XRCD, LPCD, SHMCD, LP & etc.
1. Jazz at the Pawnshop
2. Time Out / The Dave Brubeck Quartet
3. Soular Energy / The Ray Brown Trio
4. Waltz for Debby / Bill Evans Trio
5. Somethin' Else / Cannonball Adderly
6. Misty / Tsuyoshi Yamamoto Trio
7. Art Pepper Meets The Rhythm Section
8. A Love Supreme / John Coltrane
9. 'Round Midnight / Jaime Valle
10. Just Friends / The L.A. Four (very hard to find now)