Sign in to follow this  
dreamie

m-audio revolution 7.1 modding link

hehe.. sorry for clone poasting ablaze's thread, but taht threadis seriously getting too long.. wacko.gif

can anyone provide me with a link to a webby stating the mods that can be done? Thanks a million.

Mods: Delete this if u dun like it blush.gif

I hope you read the entire thread where I did the mod.

desolder: use soldering wick to suck up all the solder and pry the opamp off the board lah

I hope you read the entire thread where I did the mod.

desolder: use soldering wick to suck up all the solder and pry the opamp off the board lah

wah.. this kinda desodler method ah...

i rather use hot air gun.. but afraid the other smt stuff ard the opamp falls off leh..

btw, i read finish whole thread still no idea which are the opamps to change..... or shld i change all w00t.gif

thx again. may replace all the output caps with blackgates when i have the moola sleep.gif

I thought you read the thread mad.gif

basically, just replace everything labeled "buffer" or "filter" in the picture. if you want to do all 8 channels that is.

for the front two, just the buffers and filters in the top right hand corner of the pic lah

I thought you read the thread mad.gif

basically, just replace everything labeled "buffer" or "filter" in the picture. if you want to do all 8 channels that is.

for the front two, just the buffers and filters in the top right hand corner of the pic lah

oo.. so only have to replace 3... thanks. wink.gif