ical

Pics: Dream Home Rigs That I Can't Afford.... for now

:whistle: I move to rename thread... "What will be Jig getting next..." Lol! :14-00000002:

Wow! The HE90 and Aristaeus Combo sounds scary with the bundled accesories and tubes. Not to mention 220V already. :sweat:

Edited by jojo_b2

:whistle: I move to rename thread... "What will be Jig getting next..." Lol! :14-00000002:

Wow! The HE90 and Aristaeus Combo sounds scary with the bundled accesories and tubes. Not to mention 220V already. :sweat:

Sorry to disappoint but will not be ABLE to get that as its TOO rich for my blood :cry: .

Can get a VERY VERY VERY good cdp for that price

woah so expensive. my bank account also not enough.

This is the kind of dream that would require one to sell backside to realize wan. :P

Not all backside has value. :grin:

Yah, that's true. Unfortunately for me that's the case, otherwise, I'd be having the Sennheiser HE90, Sony Qualia 010, Sony MDR-R10, AKG K1000, Sennheiser HE60, HD800, PS1, HP1, HP2, HP3, Audio Technica ATH-L3000 (Brown, Green & whatever damn colour there is), Stax Omega, Stax Omega II/MKI, Stax Omega II/MKII, Stax 404LE, Stax 404, Stax Sigma Pro, ATH-W1000, ATH-W5000, AKG K701, AKG 702, and on and on in THREES! Damn my undesirable ass! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

but put it this way one only lives once a lifetime.... :D and chances wont u get lucky second time...

The HE90 and headamp Aristaeus Combo r both something extremely rare and r considered at top of the end range for headphiles....the closer to throne is Our old friend....Jig...dare to take the leap ? :grin::whistle: