kchew

[CLOSED] MO: Whiplash Audio cables

i have to start collecting interest. or kchew you also taking orders for now?

You are officially the man to contact for the MO now. People who are interested in any of these cables, please support him!

Hey kelvin thanks for taking time to meet up at bugis today. The cable looks so good!

No problem. One happy man collected his TWcu Livewires cable before you, it looked simply stunning! :lust:

No problem. One happy man collected his TWcu Livewires cable before you, it looked simply stunning! :lust:

Hahaha yup it looks sooooooo stunning and sounds great too! Thanks for organizing the MO and meeting with me so soon :))

lol! business got stolen eh. hmm i may get the TWcu cable for UE IEM and a TWag LOD, if combined cost lower than 200. =P so do some advertisement! find ppl for ur MO!

lol! business got stolen eh. hmm i may get the TWcu cable for UE IEM and a TWag LOD, if combined cost lower than 200. =P so do some advertisement! find ppl for ur MO!

combined cost lower than 200? impossible.

is elite twag lod flexible?

should be quite flexible as it is stranded.

Edited by Duck-in-the-Box

okay combined cost lower than 280 then. lol.

lol its kind of ridiculous to expect this price when the order is not that much.

Hey, I'm not sure if anyone is conducting an MO again. So I have decided to do it. I've contacted Craig who said he would give a good price, but he didn't quote me any price yet. So yup. If anyone else is in the midst of conducting one, please let me know and i'll edit my post straightaway. This thread is kinda confusing cause I'm not sure whether there is 2nd round of MO already. If I can confirm that there isnt I will start a new thread and everything else will go there.

So yup, meanwhile, my aim is to get 10 orders. Please drop me an SMS @ 90908575 (ian) to let me know your interest. Once we get confirmed buyers then we'll settle everything else.

So once again, if hijacking someone else's MO please let me know and this post will be removed immediately. My intention is only to get the cables at a good price ASAP! (:

My price is also not bad. Why not you join mine? And mine is still in the midst.

By the way you can't start a MO with your 1 post account. It is against the forum rule.

P.S: kchew i think i will start another thread. if it is not okay for me to use your format, pm me and i will do my own straight away :dance:

Edited by Duck-in-the-Box

P.S: kchew i think i will start another thread. if it is not okay for me to use your format, pm me and i will do my own straight away :dance:

You have my blessings. :yes: Moderator, please lock this thread thanks.

Edited by kchew