Sign in to follow this  
jeremy.h

triple.fi 10 help

hi guys, i got a brand new triple.fi 10 last wednesday, 6 days ago, intially when i listen to it, there were cracking and distortion sound at certain part of my music. this happened to some of my other music files, i asked my friends to send me their song,same title and bit-rate, the distortion is still there!, what should i do now? ask for a 1-1 exchange? or go demo another triple.fi 10 and see if its the IEM fault ?

sibilance?

Energy from a voice centred around 7 kHz caused by pronouncing 's', 'sh' or 'ch' sounds.

High frequency whistling or lisping sound that affects vocal recordings, due either to poor microphone technique or excessive equalization

else feel free to drop by to the shop for a check, is aint cheap

sibilance wont cause cracking noises?

you'd be better off sending it in, after all thats brand new... even if the problem goes away you'd never know if it might come back. better to just RMA it....

Oh try using different sources? laptop, ipod etc

hi guys, i demo 2 different sets of triple.fi today. both sets, the distortion werent as high as mine, in fact, i would say very minimal but they were still noticeable. so i can safely say its my source? or did i got a lemoned triple.fi ?

regarding other source, i tried on my laptop, same problem too. i ripped at 320 kbps.

You ripped at 320kbps also got distortion? Maybe Stereo will be kind enough to advise you if you let them hear the difference between your set and others