Sign in to follow this  
deathg0d

Load HD800

Well i know this is a long shot but hope to give a try. i am thinking to get HD 800 but as it not a cheap headphone to get, i wish to find out if it got a good synergy with my da11+b22 balance, so wonder if anyone who has a 3 pin xlr hd800 kind enough to loan me for 2 days? ;D

or will there be a meet anytime soon :DD

I don't know if you have found what you're looking for.. but if you haven't, I find the HD800 has a very good sinergy with the Beta22 in overall. I've always find the Beta22 to sound organic and analog, and it complements the HD800 nicely. When going balanced, you'll find that the soundstage is improved, as well as the bottom frequency, but the sound signature remains unchanged. :dance:

This is the system that I use: CEC TL51XZ > Transparent Balanced XLR > Balanced B22 > APS v3 > HD800.

I tested a bunch of aftermarket cables before, and found that APS, being slightly laidback compared to the others, also complement the HD800 very nicely. :dance::dance:

Death God. Have you borrowed the HD800 or the cables? Sorry been MIA lately. I just got married and been on a 3 week trip home. Now getting back to my groove.

Anyway. I just sent you a PM of my number. =)

Death God. Have you borrowed the HD800 or the cables? Sorry been MIA lately. I just got married and been on a 3 week trip home. Now getting back to my groove.

Hey congrats!!!

Thanks man! =)