pArAd0x

Thinking of getting the Audio Technica ATH-PRO700

IPB Image

IPB Image

Both headphone looks great in desgin, didnt know got such stylish design around. I like the gold.

anyway you cant be too wrong with audiotech, i own and tried a few and they always sound pleasant to me. for music & vocal, it will be a good choice but some model, the bass may be lacking (for some users).

Wow for USD 80.95 sounds like a really good deal :) Have you checked the price locally?

I heard from my brother, AD700 sounds good. Really tempted :D

Have you tried it? Can anyone who has tried it give some opinions?

Yes, the price is a steal compare to retail price here. But I didn't order at the end because I ask my friend who goes to Japan buy for me at similar price.

Yes, the price is a steal compare to retail price here. But I didn't order at the end because I ask my friend who goes to Japan buy for me at similar price.

good decision, product market in japan usually a notch better than those sold out of the country thus for the same price makes it much worthy.

Please let us know your impression of the AD700 sound quality when you got it. Tx! :)

hee..hee can your friend help to find out the pricing for W1000x?