Sign in to follow this  
jbwkz

Any good in earphones to recommend?

Hey all, im looking to buy new earphones..ask my current one broke AGAIN....Im getting sick of getting normal ones..any one here got suggestion for any good earphones? price below $200? Thanks!

I listen to alot of kpop dunno if that info is needed..

Edited by jbwkz

Stereo should have, call them to ask.

- 1, Woodlands Square Causeway Point Shopping Centre, #04-08/09/10 Tel:68943601

- 68, Orchard Road Plaza Singapura #04-06 Tel: 63367113/63367114

Open daily 11.30am - 9.30pm

Another place to go would be Jaben Networks, its at The Adelphi, opposite funan, 04-11.

I think u can head down to jaben and give the Hippo VB a listen. They are one of the best bang for buck iem out there, top sound with a very decent price.

Edited by ferrari85

thanks for the suggestions guys...going down to check them out soon..My monster tour broke now very sian...i also thought of getting monster beats the solo model? good?

thanks for the suggestions guys...going down to check them out soon..My monster tour broke now very sian...i also thought of getting monster beats the solo model? good?

Stereo has Monster earphones to try too.

Guest dragonboy

Audio-technica just launched this VERY interesting earphones which is worth giving it a thought and good news is it's within your budget. The monsters are out of what you're looking at...... :no: ... IMO, this is cheaper AND most important, better.

IPB Image

Edited by dragonboy

I recommend Superlux HD381F if you can get it.

http://www.sgheadphones.net/index.php?showtopic=10974

Becarefull with Audio Technica, you really need to try it before you buy it. I have a few, including ATH-CKS70, and also tested CK100, and so far none of their IEMs impress me. AT is better on their full size headphones than their IEMs.